Search

New!!!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I wonder why things just aint the same anymore. Why is it that back in the day, people would leave each other for months, even years on end and still be connected? What was the secret then that we lost along the way? Often I think that the age of computers ushered in an era of convenience that left us all disillusioned about the relationships we have with other people. Before, it was alot harder to communicate with the other person and that made it all the more worth it. Is it that being able to send an email in a matter of seconds has put in a position of taking things for granted? Oh, that the days of postcards and airmail would return. I long to experience them all over again. OK, truth be told, I have learnt how to write mail of recent....
I wonder what would happen if the streets were able to let the public in on the secrets that they alone have witnessed. I walk along them and smile to myself like I am reminiscing on days gone by. Moving mountains, huh? I miss her so much. Why do we have to feel this pain? John Legend said that love hurts when you do it right. I wonder why. Maybe it is the position of vulnerability that we place ourselves in with the other person. I keep telling people that conflict is necessary. It is part of what spices up the whole relationship equation. Strange. Melancholy. I must be stressed!!!!

2 comments:

lulu said...

no, you aint, you are in love!

Antoine said...

perhaps. This must be the wrong phase because I feel like this