Search

New!!!

Friday, February 22, 2008

Another day, another life

OK, enough with the love vibes and all. Friday was been a day full of stress and good things. I had the craziest day of my life today. First of all, we couldn’t get on the stage for rehearsals because some guys had left behind the sets from a show that happened the day before. Did I mention that it was Valentine’s the day before? Stress!!! It was so bad that we finished doing our lights twenty minutes before our performance. We hadn’t gotten enough time and money to do proper costumes so we had to improvise. The costumes worked up until the moment when the suspenders fell apart. You should have been there to see the look on the face of yours truly. Anyhow, I goofed on quite a bit of the piece and that wasn’t even the half of it. The music went all haywire. Stress!!!!!!!!! The strange thing is that the audience loved it! Weird, huh? So much for being the first on stage. I must admit it was a lot, actually miles better than the original choreography. I was tons better than my first effort at the Danceweek last year.
Everyday I learn new things about who I am as an individual, performer, team member. There is so much more of who I am and the person God created and intended for me to be. My purpose is becoming clearer to me each day making it all the more easier for me to step into it. When I grow up, I want to be a… good father, husband, friend, brother, manager, performer, and all the things He has purposed for me to be.
I have tried my level best to invest in my talents and myself in as many people and avenues as possible with the hope that I can acquire more to make Him known to all. Above all, I want to know Him more so that I can be in a better position to share my experiences of the greatest friend and God of all.
Later,

No comments: